Go Back   CICENetwork - Forums > Motorsports > Auto-X\Road Racing

Old 02-13-2017   #1
DaBBG
Senior CICENet Member

2017 CCSCC Pre-season tech and Parkland tech days

I was going to wait until ORM was opened, but since people have started asking, I figured I might as well start a the post for it. I have attached a pdf flyer to this post as well with more info.

On March 4th We will have a CCSCC Pre Season Tech Day where you can get your car Teched for the upcoming Autox season and receive your yearlong tech. Don’t forget your Helmet and get that teched as well. This is absolutely FREE!!
We will also be hosting a Work day at the same time and on March 11th. Work days give you a chance to use Parkland’s facilities and some of their state-of-the-art equipment. This includes 2 alignment racks, Corner balancing scales, many lifts, Mustang Dyno, tire mounting and balancing, diagnostic tools, and much more!
The day will start off with an hour long class from 8am to 9am. This is a safety briefing and is a requirement to be able to work on yours or others cars.
Cost: The cost for the Teching of cars and helmets for yearlong waivers is free.
The cost for each day to work on your car is $25. But wait… if you attend both we will cut the price to only $10 for the second day. So First day= $25, second day= $10.

There is limited slots for some of the equipment like alignment and dyno so please email me so reserve a spot, jedi.brown@icloud.com.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Parkland Work and tech days 2017.pdf (473.8 KB, 25 views)
Old 02-14-2017   #2
autoxr2
CICENet Senior Guru

Will we be able to renew membership dues those days also ?
autoxr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017   #3
DaBBG
Senior CICENet Member

I don't see why not. I'm sure we can set that up. You can also do this online in axware.
Old 02-14-2017   #4
DaBBG
Senior CICENet Member

I don't see why not. I'm sure we can set that up.
Old 02-14-2017   #5
kyoo
CICENet Posting Master

roughly how many spots are available? this will eventually go up on axware correct?
kyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017   #6
DaBBG
Senior CICENet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoo View Post
roughly how many spots are available? this will eventually go up on axware correct?
Around 10 spots per day for the alignment machine assuming each will take less then 90 mins with 2 machines. The event will go on axware eventually, I hope, but you will still need to email me to reserve a spot with what you would like to do.
Old 02-14-2017   #7
autoxr2
CICENet Senior Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBBG View Post
I don't see why not. I'm sure we can set that up. You can also do this online in axware.
I found it in axware but it won't let me send it to my cart to pay for it.

Last edited by autoxr2; 02-14-2017 at 03:54 PM.
autoxr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017   #8
DaBBG
Senior CICENet Member

This is coming up this Saturday. Sorry it is not open in Axware yet, we are having some IT problems. I have 6 people signed up for the Alignment racks, and only one on the Dyno. We have 4 spots left on the alignment racks and 4 on the dyno. Also as a side note, I just learned you must be a member of CCSCC to participate, so please purchase your membership on Axware or you can sign up on site.
Old 02-28-2017   #9
Z3papa
CICENet Valued Member

Can someone refresh my recollection on how you renew your membership online?
Old 02-28-2017   #10
depluma
Senior CICENet Member

Login, go to "My Controls", then "My Club", then select CCSCC and click "Participate". At that screen you can renew your membership.

And don't forget to put your car and number in your garage.......and your class as well.

Hope that helps.