Go Back   CICENetwork - Forums > Motorsports > Track Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2017   #1
Mr. Pockets
CICENet Posting Master

NASA Great Lakes 2017 Schedule

I keep meaning to post NASA GL's 2017 schedule. So here it is!

http://www.nasamidwest.com/Schedule.aspx

I plan on running as many of those events as possible in TT. Let me know if you're interested. I can fill you in on what the events are like.

I have found NASA to be an incredibly well-organized and inviting club. Each day at a track is scheduled down to the minute, and tends to run on that schedule. It's really something to see.

I don't know of another club that does such a good job at helping drivers climb a skill ladder. The instructors are great, the curriculum is really well developed, and conduct on track is amazing. We help people be drivers we want to share the track with. If you have more questions about it, ask Scott - he has spent some time as a student with us now.

Besides that, you see some really neat cars, driven by very good, friendly drivers. I have seen Daytona Prototypes, Maserati GT cars, insane engine-swapped TT cars, etc. The community is incredibly supportive - when i crashed at Road America last Spring, I had people coming up to me all day offering to help and making sure I was okay. I had any tool at my disposal I could possibly ask for.

Have a great season, and I hope some of you decide to come give NASA events a try. I know I wish I hadn't waited so long to give it a shot.

Nick
Mr. Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote