Go Back   CICENetwork - Forums > News > Local Events

Old 06-27-2017   #31
DaBBG
Senior CICENet Member

Did any one find a set of keys on a red hook on Sunday?
Old 06-30-2017   #32
DaBBG
Senior CICENet Member

Tired to make a new post but seems to be having trouble. I can only use quick reply. Not sure if any one else if having problems with this.

The July autocross is quickly approaching. We are in need of an event chair for this autocross on the 22-23. Benefits include designing the t-shirt, course and coming up with a name for the event. New, now worries, we will help you every step of the way. If you are interested please send me a PM. Thanks.
Old 06-30-2017   #33
autoxr2
CICENet Senior Guru

I can only use quick reply also
autoxr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017   #34
Emanuel
CICENet Posting Master

For me it helps to log out and then log back in. I did talk to David, but he wasn't sure why and obviously he is otherwise occupied trying to figure out his new environment.

Also Jedi is right, we will help anyone who would want to be an event chair. There are usually plenty of folks there to help with course setup on Friday. All you really have to do is to work out a t-shirt design (Jedi can help as well) and on the event day, make sure everyone is doing what needs to be done. And then you get to crack the jokes while reading the results.
Emanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017   #35
Kazz5
Member of 'The Zoo'

I've been trying to post a for sale ad for an SPC Fastrax for days and it won't work. I was wondering how some were getting replies to work!
Old 07-11-2017   #36
DaBBG
Senior CICENet Member

I am going to put this here until I can figure out how to make a new thread.

Come one come all Join CCSCC in Rantoul IL, July 22 and 23, for our July Autocross called Cone Slayers. This event will start from the south end and promises to add excitement to anyone daring enough to step up to the cones. Don’t dare to take them on alone? Bring your partner and take them on together. Make sure to pre-register. Don’t let this one slip away. Also, our very popular and magnificent 60th T-shirts are still being sold, but are moving fast so if you would like to get one, you need to bring cash. See you on the course!
Old 07-11-2017   #37
illinipo
CICENet Posting Master

Found time to cut videos... First my spin cycle, somehow on course and just barely tapped the box cone

https://youtu.be/-OPVrMmBZJA

My buddy's first ever dab of oppo, I think he took it well

https://youtu.be/cQ8G5lKwusQ

And this would have been 11th overall Sunday if I hadn't lost concentration and nabbed a cone entering the final slalom. Not too bad for the wrong car on the wrong tires.

https://youtu.be/3BL9bmltiS4
illinipo is offline   Reply With Quote