Go Back   CICENetwork - Forums > News > Local Events

Old 10-26-2016   #1
autoxr1
CICENet Posting Master

October 2016 Points Updates Posted

The latest, and last for 2016, points updates have been posted to the CCSCC Autocross and Rally pages.

I strive to make the points entries and calculations as accurate as possible. But the sheer volume of entries makes it likely that there are mistakes in there somewhere.

Please review the spreadsheets and provide me with any corrections you may see necessary. You can contact me directly, PM me on this forum, or reply to this thread.

If you have questions about the rules and how they're applied, they are posted on the CCSCC website under The Club/CCSCC Documents/CCSCC Points Rules.

This is the last update for this year. I'll post the 2016 final results after the Awards Banquet in January.
autoxr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2016   #2
Z3papa
CICENet Valued Member

That's going to make for interesting last weekend in the ST/CAM autocross points battle especially if a certain STF car is up and running.
Z3papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016   #3
Emanuel
CICENet Posting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3papa View Post
That's going to make for interesting last weekend in the ST/CAM autocross points battle especially if a certain STF car is up and running.
Unless I'm reading this wrong, it looks like Cathy has it covered. Only some magic performance from Dennis and Jared could endanger her victory. Even if I'm getting the car ready and earn enough brownie points to attend two days, I'm still an event short to even matter in the top four. I will have to defend fifth place from John.
Emanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016   #4
Agent XY
CICENet Posting Master

For those too lazy to look it up.

http://ccsportscarclub.org/autocross/schedule/

or even better

http://ccsportscarclub.org/files/201...ampionship.pdf
Agent XY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016   #5
jvb6806
Administrator

I have no idea what I am looking at. Is there a list of class leaders?
Old 10-26-2016   #6
Z3papa
CICENet Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emanuel View Post
Unless I'm reading this wrong, it looks like Cathy has it covered. Only some magic performance from Dennis and Jared could endanger her victory. Even if I'm getting the car ready and earn enough brownie points to attend two days, I'm still an event short to even matter in the top four. I will have to defend fifth place from John.
You're right.
Old 10-26-2016   #7
Emanuel
CICENet Posting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvb6806 View Post
I have no idea what I am looking at. Is there a list of class leaders?
There are three category championships additional to the overall autox championship. Street, Race tire and ST/CAM. On each page you can see the names, average points, attended events in that category, total points out of the best 12 events. And then after you can see your time and points for each event.
Some people like me who drive different cars are dipping into multiple categories but that hurt overall scoring and therefore I can only hope for fifth in ST/CAM.
Clark on the other hand has a perfect 12 event score already, with still two events to go. I need to check where he stands in the overall championship.

PS: looks like Eric has that pretty much covered. Clark still has a good shot at second place with a perfect season score, just one event short tying Eric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3papa View Post
You're right.
Congratulations on the Street category win.

Last edited by Emanuel; 10-26-2016 at 08:47 PM.
Emanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016   #8
Z3papa
CICENet Valued Member

I decided on the weekend of the 9/25 that I'd run the Chicago SCCA event to see friends I hadn't seen in a while and to "measure up" to what appeared to be stout index competition knowing it would push Eric to sealing the deal at Club champion as I knew I'd run out of events this year as I was going to be caring for my grandkids for the Sat. of the next event. I ended up winning FTDi at that event which I'm proud of, but more importantly, I felt like Eric had really earned winning the club championship. He's been consistently hella fast, on r-comps entailing a big commitment after having to deal with engine issues. I'm proud of this past year as I surpassed Nick's year of FTDi's locally, and regionally but also miss just being with the folks, and my wife. Peace to all you guys and looking forward to one last event.